Assembly jig is a jig used in the assembly of the mechanical assembly plant. Assembly jigs have many kinds, from simple to complex and high precision. Simple assemblies are often used in a process that does not require high precision and does not have as many high-tech components as the use of compressed air, but rather mechanical components. The more complicated the assembly, the more accurate the higher the cost and the more difficult to manufacture. More and more domestic and foreign companies are demanding high automation, so BCM IMI must learn to meet that trend.
* Assembly jig functions: The fixture is used to assist in the assembly of mechanical parts in the engine.
The material used for this fixture is S50C, special steel used for machine building.
Jig structure is a turntable is positioned at a fixed position by four latches. In general, this is a fairly simple fixture, both in terms of texture and machining. Mechanical processing does not require a lot of precision, but aesthetics and function of the fixture.
* Inspection and packing assembly jig:
Product after completion of the mechanical processing will be processed and shipped cold black plated whole, makes beautiful fixtures and stronger, and antioxidants. The details will be rechecked in full size and functional testing of the fixture and delivered to the customer.
In order for customers to order us the same assembly Jig, the steps are as follows:
- Submit the required information to us as specific as possible
- We will conduct survey and evaluation, design options
- Draft design and send to customers general idea.
- Calculating preliminary quotation to customers.
- After the customer agrees, we will send detailed drawings to the customer.
- After this step we will manufacture and deliver products to customers.